Adjustable pivot gates
Access control equipment with pivot doors and flexible configuration. The equipment provides a comfortable passage, with door motions directing flow according to the direction of the opening.
– AISI 304 brushed stainless steel case with 0.079 inch (2 mm) plates.
– Swing gates in 0.47-inch (12 mm) thick acrylic or polycarbonate.
– Internal side doors with lock and key provide easy access for maintenance and settings.
– A dedicated microcomputer controls gate acceleration and deacceleration, optimizing
– Silent high-performance motor dPower.
– Feedback allows for accurate positioning.
– Audio and visual alarm indicators.
– Safety and security: gates power down when an obstacle is detected.
– Antifraud detection system with sound alarm for unauthorized access.
– Direction control allows two-way access.
– Anti-panic system: in case of emergency (no power), gates power down to ensure free
flow for all users.
– Large internal space allows integration of access controllers.
– Full range power source (90 to 240 VAC).
– Power consumption: 25 W (stand-by) and 300 W (working).
– Top pictogram with high-brightness RGB LED lights with individual brightness control by
– Front pictogram with two-color LED lights with individual brightness control by color.
– Passage control with 10 infrared sensors.
– Gates can be set for openings of up to 1.10 m.
– Ticket safe.
– MCA – TCP/IP access control board.
– Slotted barcode scanner for badges.
– Multibeam barcode scanner – ticket proximity.
– 2D code scanner.
– Wiegand/Abatrack proximity reader – HID/Indala/Acura.
– Mifare reader.
– Biometric reader.