Simpler, faster and more secure
To meet the technological demands of arenas and stadiums, Digicon has developed a line
of solutions designed for the operations and volume of access in that particular industry.
– Two-way tripod turnstile and safety device (drop arm);
– Cover in painted steel or AISI 304 stainless steel, customizable for integration of
scanners and other accessories required for ticket validation.
– Case in carbon steel with epoxy powder coating or AISI 304 brushed stainless steel
– Rounded corners prevent accidents for users.
– Large internal space allows easy integration with other access control equipment.
– Access to internal modules using anti-theft bolts, without exposed screws.
– Electromagnet and optical sensor-activated turnstile locks allows for lower mechanical
wear and tear and longer service life.
– Support for integration board enables easy maintenance.
– Customizable lateral and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
– Roller bearing mechanisms with two bearing supports extends service life.
– Electronic passage counter.
– Slot for barcode scanner or magnetic card reader.
– Ticket safe.
– 2 x 16 character display.
– Built-in UPS with up to 4 hours of autonomy.
– High-speed thermal printer for access receipts.
– MCA – TCP/IP access control board.
– Slotted barcode scanner for badges.
– Multibeam barcode scanner – ticket proximity.
– 2D code scanner.
– Wiegand/Abatrack proximity reader – HID/Indala/Acura.
– Mifare reader.
– Biometric reader.