Total restriction of unauthorized access
A robust, high-resistance solution
Effective access control equipment to control and restrict access in outdoor and indoor
environments. Decreases oversight needs by controlling two-way flow, preventing turnstile
jumping and unauthorized entry.
– Rotating access gate mechanism for two-way control with three rows of arms controlled
by optical sensors and secured with electromagnetic locks.
– Robust, silent, smooth, compact rotation system provides a comfortable turn for users,
without jolts or bumps.
– Equipment available in three finishes: carbon steel with electrophoretic deposition
treatment and epoxy powder coating, AISI 304 stainless steel, and AISI 304 stainless steel
with electrophoretic deposition treatment and epoxy powder coating.
– Two-side equipment with decreased footprint ensure greater flow of people.
– Support for barcode, RFID or MIFARE scanners.
– Ticket collector terminal.
– Built-in UPS with up to 4 hours of autonomy.
– Customizable lateral pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
– MCA – TCP/IP access control board.
– Slotted barcode scanner for badges.
– Multibeam barcode scanner – ticket proximity.
– 2D code scanner.
– Wiegand/Abatrack proximity reader – HID/Indala/Acura.
– Mifare reader.
– Biometric reader.