Access control system combining design, technology and security, characterized by a smooth, comfortable and silent motorized turn.
– Rounded corners and absence of exposed screws prevent accidents for users.
– Internal space protected with anti-theft bolts allows easy integration with a wide range of
access control solutions.
– Electromagnet and optical sensor-activated turnstile locks allows for lower mechanical
wear and tear and longer service life.
– Motorized turn mechanism follows the user's motion.
– Support for integration board enables easy maintenance.
– Top pictogram indicating permission and direction of access.
– Lateral pictograms indicate direction of access.
– Roller bearing mechanisms with two bearing supports extends service life.
– Carbon steel finish with epoxy powder coating or AISI 304 brushed stainless steel
– Anti-panic device drops the turnstile arm to allow users to pass through unimpeded and
restores it with an automated command.
– Top pane with ABS corners to deploy readers.
– Pictograms with high-brightness LED lights indicating permission and direction of
– Lateral mount for barcode scanners or magnetic card readers.
– Ticket safe.
– MCA – TCP/IP access control board.
– Slotted barcode scanner for badges.
– Multibeam barcode scanner – ticket proximity.
– 2D code scanner.
– Wiegand/Abatrack proximity reader – HID/Indala/Acura.
– Mifare reader.
– Biometric reader.